Grants are available to charitable organisations within 60 miles of Birmingham Town Hall for special projects, equipment and running costs for almshouses, hospices, residential homes for older people, children’s charities and individuals in need.
The amount of funding varies as follows:
- Almshouses, hospices and residential homes for older people – the level of grant is at the Trust’s discretion.
- Children’s organisations – grants are normally between £200 and £1,000.
- Older people’s organisations – the level of grant is at the Trust’s discretion.
- Single women living alone – those living in rented accommodation receive £260 and owner occupiers receive £290, twice yearly.
- Single mothers and fatherless children – the amount of funding is not specified.
Grants are available for special projects, equipment and running costs. Applications are due each year by 15 March and 15 September.