Grants are available for registered charities to support work that will improve the life chances of some of the most disadvantaged children (aged 0-3 years) in England and Wales by investing in early intervention and preventative work.
There is no minimum grant size. The maximum grant available is £50,000 per year. Grants may be awarded for one, two or three years.
Stage-one applications can be submitted:
- Between 26 March and 14 May 2019.
- Between 1 October and 29 November 2019.
The Trust will be looking for proposals that:
- Have defined outcomes built in with clear measurement tools and evaluation procedures in place.
- Have the flexibility to adapt to changing external factors.
- Have wide application or which have relevance for specific groups.
- Look to build on existing good practice or to trial new work.
Successful organisations must be prepared to share learning from the funded work with other organisations, to increase the impact.
There is a two-stage application process:
- The first step is complete the online pre-application checklist, which can be found on the Trust’s website. Those who are eligible will then be able to complete a stage-one application form.
- Organisations that are successful at this point will be invited to submit a stage-two application.