Grants are available for women’s organisations in the UK to increase access to support, signposting and expert legal advice for victims and survivors of sexual harassment and abuse. The Fund is is making up to £1 million available in total for work in England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales. Grant can be;
- Grants of between £25,000 and £200,000.
- Over one to three years.
- Mostly for revenue costs.
- For new work or an extension of existing work.
Within the Justice and Equality Fund there are three programmes:
- Advice and Support – information provided in this report
- Now’s the Time – information provided in a separate report
- Changing the Conversation – information provided in a separate report
The guidelines and an online application form can be found on the Rosa website (http://www.rosauk.org/). Applicants are ‘strongly encouraged’ to send an email to Rosa (firstname.lastname@example.org) to start an initial conversation before they start the application process.