Grants are available to charities and community organisations working for the benefit of people who live in and around the areas in which the Clarion Housing Group operates. Grants of between £1,000 and £5,000 are available.
The programme offers grants to charities and community organisations to fund projects that will benefit Clarion Housing Group’s residents and wider local communities in areas such as the:
- Encouragement of community engagement and cohesion.
- Promotion of health and well-being.
- Engagement of young people in positive activities.
- Improvement of spaces, places and estate regeneration.
- Reduction of social isolation.
- Engagement of older people in positive activities.
- Improvement of access to training and education-based activities.
- Support of work and activities in Clarion Community centres.
- Finding of new ways of reaching and benefiting Clarion Housing Group’s residents and the wider community.
The next deadline for applications is 13 September 2019 (12 noon).
Applications should demonstrate an understanding of what is already going on in the community, and how the proposed project/activity will deliver.
Applications must be submitted via the Clarion Futures online grants portal (Flexi-Grant) (https://clarionfutures.flexigrant.com/default.aspx), which can be accessed through the Clarion Housing Group website.
Contact the Clarion Futures Grants Team or the Clarion Futures Communities Team for further information at FuturesCommunities@myclarionhousing.com or on 0300 1000303 or see their website at https://www.myclarionhousing.com/advice-and-support/clarion-futures-communities/grants/community-grants/.