Grants are available for registered charities and not-for-profit organisations to support specific projects or core activities that support literacy, numeracy, digital and additional skills in order to increase employment prospects within the UK. Grants of up to £5,000 are available.
The deadline for first stage applications is 12 June 2020.
The funding is for projects working with disadvantaged people aged 18 years or older to improve their basic digital skills. Priority will be given to:
- Projects that link digital skills with employment opportunities.
- Match funded projects.
- Organisations that can provide compelling evidence of impact.
- Organisations working with collaborative networks.
The online application form can be found on the Trust’s website (https://www.thomaswalltrust.org.uk/).
There is a two-stage application process.
- Stage one is to complete an Expression of Interest form which requires some basic information.
- Stage two is by invitation only and involves completing a more in-depth application form.
Contact the Thomas Wall Trust by using the Trust’s online (https://www.thomaswalltrust.org.uk/contact-us/) message form.