Localgiving and Postcode Community Trust are working together again in 2021 to provide small grants to small local charities and community groups in England, Scotland and Wales. It is expected that more than 2,000 organisations will receive a grant of £500 in 2021.
This year (2021) the funding aims to support projects that address the following themes:
- Improving mental wellbeing
- Enabling community participation in the arts
- Preventing or reducing the impact of poverty
- Supporting marginalised groups and promoting equality
- Improving biodiversity and green spaces
- Enabling participation in physical activity
- Responding to the climate emergency and promoting sustainability
- Increasing community access to outdoor space.
The 2021 application window is now open. Applications can be made at any time until 31 October 2021.
All applicants will be informed of the outcome of their application, regardless of whether they are successful or not, within two months of their submission.
Groups should first read the guidance notes, on the Localgiving website.
Localgiving members can log in to their account to access the online application.
The application process is administered entirely by Localgiving and all enquiries should be directed to the Localgiving Help Desk
Each organisation may only apply once in 2021.