At the moment the team is small, comprising of one, but if Blue Key expands then we shall look out for the best in skills and experience.
Colin Williamson – Director
I have been involved in the not-for-profit sector since 2001 working for councils for voluntary service (covering Staffordshire and Walsall), a volunteer bureau, a grant writer for a grief counselling organization and as a freelance consultant.
As a provider of advice, guidance, information and training. I have worked on projects supporting community and voluntary groups and social enterprises on a wide range of topics.
- Information Technology (how to use it to make your business more efficient).
- Supported Volunteering (for people with extra support needs).
- Funding (applications, strategies, sources).
- Community Engagement (in areas of deprivation and low community activity)
- Social Enterprise (promoting the concept and aiding groups to start-up ventures)
- Organizational Development (funding, business & project planning, organization set-up, governance, marketing &c).
My higher level qualifications include; University Graduate Certificate in Community Practice for the Voluntary Sector, Post Graduate Certificate of Education in Business Studies and Information Technology, Graduate Diploma in Law and a BA (Hons) Economics.
For a full history of my work in the not-for-profit sector click here.