Blue Key offers a broad range of services to support your individual and organizational needs.
Colin has first hand experience of working in and supporting not-for-profit organizations. He can provide one-to-one or group support to your staff and volunteers by one-off training or longer term mentoring. Topics include.
- Business Planning
- Business Risk Assessment
- Customer Service
- Equality & Diversity
- Event Management
- Funding Applications
- Funding Sources
- Funding Strategy
- Good Governance – for trustees & management committees
- Good Meetings
- Job Applications & Interviews
- Legal Structures
- Organizational Start Up
- Outcomes – a tool for good project management
- Policies & Procedures
- Project Planning
- Staff Recruitment
- Social Enterprise Support
- Social Return On Investment
- Tendering to Statutory Agencies
- Time & Task Management
- Volunteer Management
- Volunteer Recruitment & Retention
Jen offers training in various areas, including:
- The Adult Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) Two Day course, which qualifies participants to be a Mental Health First Aider.
- The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI) Step I personality framework – both as a group and one-to one.
- Structured Writing Retreats and Mindful Writing Days.
- Self-confidence workshops.
- Introduction to mindfulness workshops.
If you are interested in the above or in the development of a bespoke session, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org